Step 1: Print out one of the signs we've created.
Step 2: Snap a photo, vidoe or go live holding the sign.
Step 3: Post to your Twitter, Facebook page and/or on Instagram using the hashtag #HYDROSTRONG and remember to tag the Hydrocephalus Association @hydroassoc so we can like and share your post!
Step 4: If you have a local WALK, post to the local WALK facebook and instagram accounts so your local community can see your post too!
WANT MORE SIGNS?
- I live my life under constant pressure and rise to every challenge
- My only Treatment option is brain surgery
- My child's only treatment option is brain surgery
- Hydrocephalus is the most common reason for brain surgery in children
- 1-5% of dementia diagnoses are estimated to actually be NPH
- In the United States, 1 out of 77 babies develop hydrocephalus
- The two year shunt failure rate is 40-50% in children
- 25-30% of preemies with brain bleeds will develop hydrocephalus. That's my story.
- 80% of children with spina bifida also have hydrocephalus
- Hydrocephalus can be caused by a tramautic brain injury
- What looks like dementia could be normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH)
- I love someone with hydrocephalus
- My hydrocephalus was caused by a traumatic brain injury